7.05.2012

Random Craving Of The Day



I'm definitely not a professional cook in any way and I don't think I'll ever be one but from time to time I like to cook something up for myself at home. I didn't follow a particular recipe and mainly I just added whatever I felt like eating and mixed it all together! 
In my dish there's broccoli, shrimp, mushrooms, and 100% whole grain Penne Rigate. I made the shrimps, broccoli's and penne separately and then I just stir fried them all in one pan afterwards with a bit of tomato sauce.




TA-DA! and this is the finished look! Looks good right? It was kind of dry though. Definitely need to work on this but I guess it was not bad since it was my first time trying to attempt this kind of dish. 

Rating: 
2.5/5
I'll improve eventually!


Msjesschan

No comments:

Post a Comment