8.31.2012

Flying Beaver

Flying Beaver is a pretty hidden restaurant! I've never heard of this place until last year when my friend took me to this place. Loved it last year and I still love it this year. I brought limmerZ with me because he never tried this place out before.

When we got there it was really packed but thank god they had a table right at the patio. Its undercover so the rain didn't affect us at all. Also, they had heaters on so we were warm and cozy.

They don't have much parking space directly in front, however there is a huge parking lot across the street!




I got the Chicken and Brie Sandwich- grilled chicken, brie cheese, roasted pear, caramelized onions and pesto mayonnaise. ($12.95)

It was SUPER delicious! I love the roasted pear combination. It's super unique and I totally recommend this if you're on a strict diet and want to kick up your meal a bit. The roasted pear gave it extra flavor and I LOVE this.


limmerZ went for the Beaver Club ($12.50).

I can tell he enjoyed this alot :)

Service:
3/5

Food:
4/5

Price:
$$

Overall Rating:
3.5/5

Enjoy!
Msjesschan


Flying Beaver Bar & Grill on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment