8.30.2012

Random Craving of the Day

Hello everyone!

So yesterday night limmerZ and I stayed home and made our own "Korean" style nian gao in soup! I followed a recipe online (which I'll link below). Instead of beef brisket I used grounded beef instead, which still tasted alright afterwards. If you guys don't know what nian gao is, it's rice cake! I was never a fan with nian gao until I've tried it many times at limmerZ house. His mama makes it the best! Shanghai style! I really gotta get some pointers off of her.



Overall it tasted pretty good! Since it was our first time attempting to make this I think we did a very good job! Could use a bit more flavoring though.

Overall Rating:
3/5

Here's the link of the recipe that I followed:
http://www.maangchi.com/recipe/ddukguk

Enjoy!
Msjesschan

No comments:

Post a Comment