1.25.2013

Felicos

At the beginning of January, we visited Felicos in Richmond for our friend's birthday dinner. I was never a big fan of Greek food so I did not expect much. Parking was not difficult because they have their own parking lot at the back area. Since we had quite a few people attending the dinner, we had a whole private section to ourselves.




Like I said, I'm not a big fan of Greek food so I thought I'll stick with something simple, such as Salmon. From the description it sounded very appealing and delicious. Once I got it and tried it, I was very disappointed. The sauce that was on top of the salmon was REALLY SOUR & SALTY. I was trying to scrape off the top layer but the sauce basically absorbed through the whole salmon and I barely ate any of it. It felt like a waste of salmon but there was nothing I could do to make it better. The mashed potatoes and veggies were pretty plain. I'll never order this dish ever again but I will still give Greek food another chance some other time. 


limmerZ ordered the BBQ Back Ribs & Chicken. His choice was definitely a lot better then mine. He thought it tasted pretty good but he has had better. The BBQ Ribs & Chicken from Keg definitely beats this one. 


Service: 
3/5

Food:
2/5

Price:
$$

Overall Rating:
2.5/5

Enjoy!
Msjesschan

PS. From the beginning I was never a huge Greek Food Fan, so the ratings are all based by my own personal opinion. Everyone is different. So don't be mad if you are a huge Greek Food fan. :) CHEERS!


Felicos on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment