1.25.2013

H-Mart


I've been to the Richmond location and nothing really wowed me, so I thought maybe the Downtown location would have better food options. Upstairs they have a mini food court, so I decided to eat lunch there. I really love chicken and rice so obviously I chose the chicken teriyaki with rice. ($6.50)

It was pretty dead during the time I was there and the old man working at this booth seem so bored. The chicken teriyaki with rice does not come with a drink or anything so I thought it was pretty pricey for the amount I got. The chicken teriyaki with rice was rather plain and I could probably find something alot more affordable and delicious somewhere else.

I don't think I'll ever come back to eat there because I think it's very average and for $6.50 I can seriously find better food elsewhere.




Service: N/A

Food: 2.5/5

Price: $

Overall Rating: 2.5/5

Enjoy!
Msjesschan

No comments:

Post a Comment