3.09.2013

Vivacity Restaurant

Hi everybody,

I went to the above mentioned restaurant tonight and I'm super pissed off and disappointed with their HORRIBLE manners & service. The woman manager came over bringing food, pushed my bf on the arm several times while he was eating something & expects him to move away while he was eating... I told HER to move aside and wait till he's done, gave me a dirt shiet look and walked away. SHE, as a waitress should NOT push her customers and expect them to move aside just so she can put down her dish, she didn't even say excuse me. One of our main dishes didn't even arrive by the time we were done all our food so we were asking the guy manager what's taking so long. He answered in a rude way saying there's nothing he can do... They provided the worst service ever and I do NOT recommend anyone to spend their time and money there because they do not deserve it. I am not even exaggerating. As a customer, you should experience a wonderful time at a restaurant...but I can say I never had such a horrible experience before. Also, the dishes were extremely small for what it is. I can find better quality, better atmosphere, better service elsewhere. I don't need to come here for HORRIBLE service. Everyone deserves better than this. They do not know how to respect their customers nor do they know how to provide great customer service. Also, they dropped a lettuce slice on the floor and they didn't even bother picking it up, they just kicked it under the table. How dirty is this....? I hereby declare I will never return.

Service:
0/5

Food:
2/5

Price:
Varies, depends on what you order.

Overall Rating: 
2/5

DISLIKE TO THE MAX.
I did not enjoy.
Msjesschan

Vivacity Restaurant 名都海鮮酒家 on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment