9.18.2014

Bubble World-Richmond

Hello food lovers!

So Bubble World has always been our GO TO place when we can't figure out where to go for food. The food is always good, drinks are always on point and the service never disappoints. To be honest, my last few visits has not been as great as before, but it never bugged me that much until yesterdays visit. So I joined Phil after I was off work and we ordered right when I got there, since it was nearly 8pm already. We sat approximately 15-20 mins...and usually our drinks would've been ready...We thought maybe it's busy so we waited for a bit longer...still nothing came. Our main waitress was busy, so we asked this other waitress who walked by to check up on our order. Apparently our waitress messed something up and didn't process our order over. The fact was not because she forgot, the fact our waitress did not come by and apologize to us was just unacceptable to me. We also tried to call her over a couple of times and she would pretend to not see us and just walk away. I really don't know what was wrong with her so I didn't even bother asking her for anything anymore. The other waitress, who checked up on our order even apologized for the OTHER person's mistake. Usually the waitresses at Bubble World are very nice, but this person was just rude.

Okay, enough of the ranting.

So for the food, I just ordered something simple & easy, Meat sauce on Rice (Approx. $5.95) with my usual Honey Milk Tea with Pearls.

When I got my food, I noticed that the bowl was not what they usually use. Because from what I remember from before, they used a bigger bowl. I don't know if it's the bowls illusion, but I thought the portion was smaller than before. Overall the tastes was still great and the drink was on point like usual.


 Phil ordered the Sweet & Sour Chicken Nuggets Combo (Approx. $7-8)

It was our first time ordering this dish and Phil thought it tastes pretty good and would consider ordering this again next time. I tried a couple of pieces and thought it got a bit salty after a while. We love the side dishes like usual. Phil really likes the one on the left & I loved the seaweed dish on the right.

 
 
 
Service: 2/5
 
 
Food: 3/5
 
 
Price: $
 
 
Overall Rating: 2.5/5
 
 
Thanks for reading loves!
-Msjesschan
  
Bubble World 大頭仔 on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment