9.14.2014

Earls Kitchen & Bar

Hey Everyone!

Yesterday Phil and I had a super late lunch and we were right in time for Earl's happy hour menu. We went to the Burnaby location and I love how I can still enjoy their patio in the middle of September. Summer ain't over just yet!


I was so glad to see Sangria being on the happy hour menu. I ordered a White Wine Peach Sangria for $4.00, it was soooooo delicious. It was fruity and refreshing, just what I needed at the time!

We saw BBQ Pork Buns on the menu and we were really curious how they made this, so we decided to order two to try. It was surprisingly really good. It has a bit of spice to it but it made the whole thing extremely flavorful.

BBQ Pork Buns $2.00/Each


Next we got the Chicken Tenders ($13.00), this is not on the happy hour menu, but I love and need my chicken so I ordered this anyways. The chicken was crispy on the outside and cooked just right on the inside. We always loved Earl's French fries, so that did not disappoint. On the side it comes with a plum sauce for your chicken and ketchup for your fries.

Crispy Tuna Sushi Cones ($4.00)
First cone we got, there was a strand of hair inside the cone so we had to ask for another one. Hoping that this would be worth the wait, but it wasn't. The outer cone was a soft texture, reminded me of the wrap that people use to make spring rolls. Anyways, overall I did not like the mixed ingredients that they decided to put within the cone. I wouldn't recommend ordering this.

Dynamite Prawn & Mango Roll ($8.00)
I wasn't expecting much from their sushi rolls, but WOW this was a shocker. It was actually very delicious. The combinations of the ingredients worked really well with each other and the sauce complimented the overall sushi very well. The orangey sauce has a bit of spice but it's very mild.

Phil ate this Chicken Taco ($4.00) And he thought it was alright but probably wouldn't order it again.
 
 
 
Service: 4/5
 
Food: 3.50/5
 
Price: $-$$
 
Overall Rating: 3.75/5
 
Ratings based on the Happy Hour Menu Only
 
Happy Eating!
-Msjesschan
 
 
Earls Kitchen + Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment