9.17.2014

Food Court Corner- Chun Hing Cuisine

Hey Everyone,

Went to eat at Yaohan food court as a last minute decision when looking for a cheap meal with Jess last time. Jess went with korean food while I ended up picking Chun Hing Cuisine, one of the many choices there that offer the "rice or noodle with 3 or 4 items". As with my ribs decision making process, I went with whichever one had the longer line. 



Their competitor next door had the same deal going on as seen in the picture below.



This is definitely good value for $7 as they load up your container full of food! Their selection looked more appetizing than their competitor as well, so I decided to eat here.




Since they were close to closing at this time, several of their dishes were running out or gone, so when my turn came, the ginger chicken I wanted had only a few pieces left, so the lady let me choose an additional item! How nice!



As you can kind of see, I chose Ginger Chicken, Broccoli, Salty Spicy Pork, Sweet and Sour Pork, Honey Garlic Spare Ribs, Fried Rice.

The salty spicy pork was really tasty and not very spicy at all, so I could definitely handle it. The chicken was not bad and was cooked through nicely, not dry, but probably would have tasted better when it was warmer as it had cooled down by the time I started eating. The honey garlic spare ribs and sweet and sour pork were as they always were, a safe and good pick. Broccoli wasn't anything special and could have used more flavour. I originally wanted fried noodle but they ran out of that, so I settled for rice. Fried rice was pretty plain, but that worked because I needed some plain rice to go with the meats and veggies anyways.

Overall this was a good place to grab a cheap filling meal. You can't expect too much quality for $7 at this quantity, but bang for buck is pretty good. I would definitely eat here again.

Food:
3/5

Price:
$

Overall:
4/5

If you guys have tried their competitor next door, let me know how that was in the comments below!

Thanks for reading and happy eating!

- Phil

Chun Hing on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. Im no expert, but I believe you just made an excellent point. You certainly fully understand what youre speaking about, and I can truly get behind that.
    Food Truck Wedding

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food Truck Catering Wedding Many thanks regarding discussing the submit.. father AND mother are mobile phone industry's most significant person Atlanta divorce attorneys living with regards to distinct.. they desire ALONG WITH need for getting managed to get fantastic outcomes for you to sustain Demands due to the spouse ALONG WITH kids.

    ReplyDelete