3.30.2015

PappaRoti

Hey everyone!

After a wonderful dinner with friends, we where thinking of a dessert restaurant to just chill and chit chat. My friend Suggested PappaRoti in Downtown. I've never heard of this place before but Apparently it's really popular. I've skimmed-through several blogs on the way there and Apparently They first started in Asia and finally expanded to North America. Some people say it's a lot cheaper in Asia. I do not know the background history of this restaurant but I'll just review about my first time experience. 

When you first step in, They Have ceilings exposed at the front of the restaurant and at the bar there is a drop down ceiling with recessed lights. They had a lot of wood features,: such as the counter Where They Have wood paneling along the front. They Also use wooden tables along the restaurant with different looking chairs. Overall the space Gave me a very comfortable, warm feeling. The circulation path to order is on the edge near the windows and I thought it was rather tight for people to line up Because there was people passing by to enter the back of the restaurant Where seats are located.

If you did not order a drink, They Provide cups and water along the front of the counter. They cucumbers and lime added in to the water. I thought the cucumber soaked in the water for too long and the flavor was way too much for my liking. Phil on the other hand thought the water was very refreshing and enjoyed it a lot.



For drinks, I ordered an Americano (approx. $ 3.00).


Now on to the actual dessert! I ordered the Original coffee bun with strawberries & whipped cream . It was crisp on the outside but extremely soft on the inside. I thought the coffee was delicious bun! With the pairing of fresh strawberries & whipped cream, it just made ​​it even better!

I highly recommend coming here for dessert Because It's just great! Since we had dinner before hand, I & Phil esta shared together and it was perfectly enough for the Both of Us. Even though Phil Said He Could eat the whole thing himself ...



Our friends ordered the Original coffee bun with Maple syrup & ice cream on the side.



Service: N / A

Food: 4/5

Price: $

Overall Rating: 4/5

Happy eating!
Jess

PappaRoti on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment