6.26.2015

Cactus Club in Park Royal

Hey everyone!

Hope everyone is enjoying the recent sunshine as much as I am! Last week I went to Squamish with my friend and we were able to hike all the way up to the top! The view was totally worth the hike up. It was our first hike of the year so we were a bit rusty but none the less, we made it !

After a long hiking trip we were starving by the time we got to the bottom, so we ended up driving to Park Royal, which was around 40 mins of a drive from Squamish. By the time we got to Park Royal, there were so many choices but at the end we decided to eat at Cactus Club.





My friend ordered the Spaghettini with Kobe Style Meatballs ($21.00). I tried this last time when I went to Cactus with Phil and his family and the spaghetti was extremely delicious! They used mushroom truffle cream for the spaghetti and used tomato sauce for the Kobe Meatballs.

I ordered the Prawn Spaghettini ($20.50). I personally thought this dish had a slight spice to it probably from the herbs or peppers. Overall a very enjoyable dish but as a personal preference, I still prefer the Spaghettini with Kobe Style Meatballs.



Service: 3/5

Food: 3.5/5

Price: $$

Overall Rating: 3.25/5

Happy Summer everyone!
-Jess

Click to add a blog post for Cactus Club Cafe on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment