9.15.2015

女煮人/ 聊Dry男 Cook Your Life

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to share with you guys this upcoming show event happening at the Gateway Theatre in Richmond, they will be showing 女煮人/ 聊Dry男COOK YOUR LIFE 

It's a 3 day show, from September 17th-19th. The show starts at 8pm and it runs for approximately 2hrs & 45mins! 

This show incorporates comedy with cooking and it may just be the next great show for all foodies. I personally love food and I can't wait to watch this 4D cook your life show! I will be going on September 18th and I'll be vlogging my partial experience going to this show! The 4D experience allows the audience to smell, hear & taste the experience. It's a great show interaction and I can't wait!

The main character for this show is May May Chan who has her own cooking show in Hong Kong! I've watched her youtube videos and her food always look extremely delicious. Her cooking really does inspire me to really cook more at home with Phil and I'm hoping through this show it'll motivate me even more!

There will also be an act from Eric Tang, who is a rising Hong Kong theater & television star. He will be guiding the audience through scenes about the internet, such as online romance, self-mania, groupons, etc. It is an extremely fun comedy interaction that draws the audience in and show them how people are like nowadays with the internet roaming through our daily lives. 


If you guys are interested in checking them out, pls checkout Gateway Theatre website!

If you are going, let me know and tell me what you think about the show!
-Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment