9.14.2015

Reel Mac n Cheese

Hey guys!

Late post on this but I thought I'll still write about it because food trucks travel to multiple locations throughout the year, so in case you come across it somewhere else, you know what I think about it. From Phil's previous post on Bao Chau, you may know we went to PNE a few weeks ago. PNE is always PACKED full with different Food truck vendors and also they have the BBQ ribs section. When we went this year I didn't feel like eating the ribs therefore I was in search of a food truck that appealed to me. Every single food truck had a long line up so I really wanted to choose something that will not be a disappointment. To be honest, in these situations I don't expect much out of the food, because the workers there are in such a fast pace environment, they are more keen on getting the food out there than keeping their food at a standard expectation. We came across this Food truck called "Reel Mac n Cheese", the only ones on their menu that appealed to me were the "Godzilla" ($9.00) & The "Jurassic Pork" ($12.00). Considering the price difference, I just went with the Godzilla. Which came with seaweed, teriyaki sauce & mayo. Yup, sounds pretty simple right? But I was hungry, so I'm buying it!

Anyways, service was very quick. Once I finished paying, the food was already ready on the side. Considering all the other options and the prices, I think this was a good choice at the PNE. I don't recommend getting their other versions of Mac n Cheese because some random dude before us in line told us his was crap. But in terms of MY Mac n Cheese, it was good but obviously nothing out of the ordinary. It was easy, simple and filling. All the options at the PNE are basically over priced food, so the main thing for me was just choosing something that is not TOO expensive and yet filling.





Service: N/A

Food: 3/5

Price: $

Overall Rating: 3/5

Enjoy!
-Jess

 Reel Mac and Cheese Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment