10.24.2015

Pho TEN

Hi everyone,
 
There's literally so many pho options out there and the deciding factor for me to go back to a pho restaurant for a second time is purely based on soup base, atmosphere & the quantity in meat. I was never picky about Pho because I really thought they all taste the same... but after blogging so much and going to so many different restaurants within the past few years, I guess you can say I became a tad pickier. I'm not a professional food critic but I guess throughout these years, I can finally be 100% sure what i think is good and what's not.

We went to Pho Ten on a Friday night and surprisingly finding parking was not an issue. We stepped in for the first time coming to this Pho joint and it was very spacious and roomy. The space was very well lit with different light fixtures & tall side windows, nice wooden furniture's & it was clean.




Our friend ordered the #10 Pho Ten Special- Large ($9.00), which came with rare sliced steak, brisket, tendon, tripe, & beef balls. 
Our friend's thoughts: sort of plain, more of a clear taste, not much msg. Meat portion was average but lots of noodles.  


I ordered #9 Pho Tai, Nam, Bo Vien- Large ($9.00), which came with rare sliced steak, brisket, & beef ball. I usually like to add sauce into my soup in general, which considering what Phil and our friend was saying about the soup itself, I think i made the right decision of adding sauce right away. I personally thought the meat portion was pretty decent and served well with the noodle portion. The soup was for sure less flavorful compared to other places but I think it's because there is less MSG. Which is a great thing to have less MSG but Pho 37 also had less MSG but the soup was much more flavorful. 


Phil ordered #15 Pho Tai, Bo Vien - Large ($9.00), which came with rare sliced steak and beef ball. Phil's thoughts: it was pretty bland and he needed to add sauce to give it more flavor.


Service: 3/5

Food: 3/5 (The soup may not be the best but it was definitely not the worst I had. It was still a very satisfying meal and I would go back to try out their other options on their menu.)

Price: $ (The pricing is a bit more expensive compared to Thai son and other Pho restaurants)

Overall Rating: 3/5

Have an amazing weekend!
-Jess 

 Pho TEN Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment