1.10.2016

Boston Pizza at Ironwood Plaza

Hey everybody!

The other day Phil and I went out to eat at Boston Pizza. I haven't been to Boston Pizza in a while and it was nice to see that they have this new 10 for $10 deal going on. They have a full page of 10 dishes for only $10.00 each. They also have 3 dessert options for $3.00 each. 

Their interior is like any other Boston Pizza. Every Boston Pizza has the same interior style and theme so once you walk in, you automatically knew this was a Boston Pizza. Similar to what Starbucks and McDonald's do nowadays. Maintaining the same standard for the interior so its easier for consumers to recognize and remember.  

I was really tempted to get one of their pastas but when I saw their cover with their Thai Chicken Wrap, I knew automatically I wanted to try it out! It sounds like a healthy option too, so why not? The only thing I was scared about was the spice level. They had a flame symbol next to it but I thought might as well give it a try and see how it goes.





For the $10.00 meals, it also comes with either soup (which was a red pepper soup or something), fries, garden or Caesar salad. You can always do upgrades but obviously that would cost a bit extra. Anyways, Phil & I decided to get Caesar salads as our side. I asked for dressing & cheese on the side for mine. 


Phil also signed up with his email so he was able to get us a free appetizer. We ended up getting the pizza bread. Very well seasoned and crunchy.  


Phil ordered the Steak & Mushroom Pizza ($10.00) - with BBQ sauce & topped off with green onions. Great size for one individual and also a great value for dinner. Ingredients were spread out evenly. I thought the green onions were a bit excessive but Phil didn't mind much of it and thought overall the pizza was delicious!


Here is my Thai Chicken Wrap ($10.00)- deep fried chicken tender with lettuce, red onions, cilantro, carrots, mayo and crunchy noodles. The sauce was a sweet and sour Thai chili sauce, super delicious and went very well with everything! The spice was very mild and I was in love with this wrap. Highly recommend checking this out if you are going to try one of the $10.00 options.


We also ordered the Mini Caramel Tiramisu ($3.00). Tiny little dessert but still shareable between two people. I thought this was not bad for what it is. Not the best dessert ever but it was still enjoyable for $3.00.


Service: 3/5

Food: 4/5

Price: $-$$

Overall Rating: 3.5/5

Happy Sunday
-Jess

 Boston Pizza Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment