1.20.2016

Chatime - Surrey

Hey Everyone,

Domo Is Craving was kindly invited to the soft opening of Chatime's newest location in Surrey! It's located on King George Blvd right near the Surrey Central mall. 














Jess was busy for this event, so I brought along a good buddy of mine that had never tried bubble tea in his life! It was interesting to get his take on bubble tea as a first experience. As seen in our other Chatime post, they are a bubble tea shop known for the customization you can get with the levels of sugar and ice, as well as their unique flavours. 

I opted for their Tieguanyin Tea Latte with Aloe Vera as I usually like to drink Tie Guan Yin at dimsum, so I was interested to see how it faired as bubble tea. My buddy chose the Grapefruit Green Tea with Aloe Vera as well. 








I thought my drink tasted different than the typical teas and did have that tie guan yin flavour to it. This is a nice change from the usual honey milk tea that Jess and I get, and adding aloe vera to this drink was a good change from pearls as well! 

My buddy said his drink was very tasty for his first time trying bubble tea, and not a conventional bubble tea either! The sweetness that he was able to customize was at just the right level for him. He thought this first taste of bubble was intriguing and is willing to try more next time, so I'll be recommending him some other drinks and snacks next time!

They were only in their soft opening stage at that point, but it was already very busy with a full house! No doubt this location should be having nonstop lineups just like the rest of their locations already!

Thank you to Chatime for the invitation to check out this new location!

Thanks for reading everyone, munch/drink on!
- Phil

Chatime Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment