2.09.2016

Sekai Udon Bar

Hi Everyone!

Happy Chinese New Year! I feel like I haven't blogged in the longest time. I've been so busy with everything in life, I literally had no time to blog. BUT I am officially back and I have a few lined up blog posts which will be coming out very soon! 

If you read my blogs, you would probably notice a bunch of my reviews are within Richmond. All my activities 80% of the time revolves around Richmond, so its hard to get out of there at times. During the weekend we went to Metrotown to shop and we came across this new restaurant that I personally never seen before. Its right under the food court and its a Udon Bar. They definitely renovated the interior and it looks very big and spacious. I was happy to see on their menu they also have sushi roll options. I was really craving for sushi but we decided to go for their weekend deal instead.

Their lunch special only happens on weekends from 11am-3pm. You can choose a Udon option, a rice option, soup or salad and it comes with two sides, all for $10.50.







Phil got the Chasu Don, Tonkatsu Udon, Miso Soup & two sides - $10.50. He thought his was pretty good. A very good value for that price. The udon was not as soft as he wanted but good enough. He thought the soup was pretty good but nothing that special about the Udon.





I got the Sake Don, Chicken Yaki Udon, Miso Soup with two sides- $10.50.
The Sake Don was simple, came with 3-4 slices of salmon sashimi with japanese rice. The Yaki Udon came with barely any chicken but still a good portion. It was pan fried with a few carrots, onions, chicken and udon. The sides came with one potato filled dumpling and a orange. Overall, for $10.50, it came with a very good variety. I like how it came with rice & udon. It was a very filling meal and I think its a great option for lunch if you are planning to eat at Metrotown. This restaurant is owned by Chinese, but their food deals are great. Not legit Japanese cooked dishes but good enough to fill up your belly!





Service: 3/5

Food: 3/5

Price: $-$$ 
Lunch deal during the weekends- $10.50

Overall Rating: 3/5

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR :)
-Jess

Sekai Udon Bar Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment