3.12.2016

Shake Shack

Hey everyone!

Finally weekend and I can finally find some time to blog. After our one week vacation staying in Vegas and going back to work has been draining up all my energy because it's been CRAZY busy. As promised, the next few posts on our blog will be all dedicated to the restaurants we've tried in Las Vegas. I've noticed a lot of people go to Las Vegas but I don't see as many blogposts on Zomato as I would prefer. For Phil and I, we don't go club or anything so our main thing to do in Las Vegas was to relax and eat and get fat... but of course also find some time to workout :P

Vegas changes every several years because every single time when I go back, theres bound to be something different. This time around, the Shake Shack restaurant was opened at the New York New York Hotel. I was super excited because I've seen many photos on social media so I was super stoked to finally try it out!

So their ordering system is like a fast food chain, where you do the ordering at the counter and they give you a buzzer to let you know when the food is ready for pick up.






They got their own merch displayed.




Their kitchen looks clean and their staff was very focused and was dressed all in their Shake Shack uniform.





Phil ordered their Smoke Shack Burger ($6.84)- Cheeseburger with all natural smoked Niman Ranch Bacon, chopped cherry pepper, & shack sauce,

Phil loved his burger and made a huge statement on this. If you want to know what he said, go watch our daily vlog youtube video!

It got a bit spicy after the cherry peppers kicked in his system. He started sweating but overall the burger had great, juicy flavour and he definitely loved it. He will probably ask if he can have the peppers out next time. So if you can't eat spice, i recommend you to ask them to take them out.

Overall, the burger is not that big and Phil was left still not fully satisfied with the whole meal. After we were done, he left and went to grab some Original Chicken Tenders from Monte Carlo- post coming soon.


I got the Shack Burger ($5.29) - Cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato, Shack sauce.

Visually it looks beautiful. The vegetables were fresh and was definitely worthy of a picture moment but overall I was pretty disappointed... I thought it was nothing special and it was lacking flavour. It didn't give me the WOW factor. Initially I wanted to try their Shroom Burger but I wanted to try their main base burger. I expected the Shack Burger to be amazing. But I guess because from all the social media posts, it made my expectations super high. Overall it was still a nicely made burger but I wouldn't say it was anything spectacular.


We also ordered a side of Fries ($2.99). Great textured fries and well salted.


For drink, Phil ordered the Abita Draft Root Beer ($3.55).


Watch our vlog and see what we did for the day :)



Service: N/A

Food: 3.5/5

Price: $-$$

Overall Rating: 3.5/5

Enjoy!
-Jess

Shake Shack Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment