4.13.2016

Soffee Cafe

Hey everyone!!

I'm always on the lookout to try out new high tea restaurants. We found this one on West 8th, near Granville street and it's one of the cutest little restaurants I've seen. Their interior consists of comfortable seatings, beautiful linens and pretty tea cups and miniature cutlery. I recommend making a reservation for any high tea places you decide to go to because they are "majority" of the time fully booked. We went around 12pm but surprisingly it wasn't that full, which I much rather prefer. With less people within a little space, more privacy, more quiet and it makes it much better to have chats and drink tea with a friend. Their full menu is online: http://www.soffeecafe.com/

They also serve lunch items, so if you work or live around the area, you may want to check them out! All their tea options are online too. They serve local teas and also teas imported from Paris. 













They have two types of hightea:

1) Demi Afternoon Tea: which comes with 8 pieces (menu on the left)
2) Afternoon High Tea: which comes with 13 pieces (menu on the right)
Each high tea set comes with choice of tea.

If you are interested, their full afternoon menu is also located on their website. 

We went for the Demi Afternoon Tea ($25.00/person)




My friend and I both ordered the Rose Petal Green Tea. We purposely went for something we knew we will like. They do have teas that are much different, so if you feel like being adventurous, you can definitely do so. 


First off, we got the Shrimp Cocktail Salad. This tasted fresh and we loved this!





Top layer is the dessert section. Which came with Creme Brulee/Panna Cotta, cream puff with green tea filling, orange cupcake, and lemon tart! 


Bottom layer is the savoury section, which came with stuffed mushroom, proscuitto asparagus, croissant sandwich with ham, tomato, cucumber with homemade sauce.



My fave piece was hands down the croissant. The homemade sauce was unbelievably delicious! My friend loves the shrimp cocktail salad the most!

Overall for $25.00, it was good high tea set. Usually I can NEVER finish the items in hightea so I liked how they had this small version to choose from.  Also, I chose this set because I want to give it a try first before spending 40 something dollars on hightea. I will definitely come back here!

Service: 3/5

Food: 4/5

Price: $$$

Rating: 3.5/5




Thanks for reading!
-Jess

Soffee Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment